Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Still in Michigan...

We are having a blast back home in Michigan. We spent the first week going to a Tigers game (they actually won) and spending time with Ras's parents. The kids went to the Detroit Zoo with Nana and Grandpa while I was up at the cabin. We also spent time with our good friends, the Rayls. This week we are with my parents near Traverse City enjoying the beauty of northern Michigan. Tanya, Jason, and baby Nick are with us, as well as Roxanne. The weather has been great. We are going wine tasting tomorrow in Traverse City. After I post this, I will be Jack Daniels tasting. Here are some photos I grabbed off of other cameras (Ras forgot the computer cable for our camera...RAS!)

Nick enjoying his first beer


Nick advertising for All Sports Consignment

Sammi and Mikey on Grand Traverse bay at sunset

Aunt Tanya, cousin Nick, and Uncle E

The Everett men in 45 degrees Grand Traverse Bay water. We are very tough.

The whole clan

No comments: