Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting ready for All Sports

We are getting ready for the Grand Opening of All Sports Consignment!! Ras and I have been putting in a lot of hours getting ready. Ras more than I, but I am told I have to keep my regular job. We open for regular hours starting the 3rd, and our Grand Opening is on Saturday the 8th. Everyone is excited and we are getting tons of positive feedback from folks in the community. Here are some photos...


A local guy painted this surfboard for us. We hope to work with him in the future on some other items for the store.

I made this golf area last weekend

We have two of these life like punching bags. Sam has spent a lot of time cleaning them. Too much time in fact.

Our wall of water sports has grown.

Some of our exercise equipment by the front windows

3 comments:

e. said...

The store looks awesome, braaaahhhh. Keep up the good work. Hope you enjoy the earrings more than I did making them.

Anonymous said...

Jason had a ball making the earrings. He told me he is quitting his day job!

Love, Pops

Unknown said...

The store looks legit! if I had any athletic ability I would shop there!